언제나 고객의 의견에 귀를 귀울이는 한스입니다. 궁금한 사항이 있으시면 바로 전화주세요!
** Tour금액은 출발도시에 따라 다를수도 있습니다.
**Airfare는 불포함 입니다.
*DMZ: The demilitarized zone (DMZ) is a border barrier that divides the Korean Peninsula roughly in half.
*Seoul city tour:Changkyung Palace, Hanok village, Insadong, Kwangjang market.
*Lotte Jamsil lotte amusement park
* Jeonju Hanok village: The village was designated as an Interenational Slow City in 2010 in recognition of its relaxed pace of life where traditional culture and nature blend harmoniously
* HyungKyo- A Hyanggyo is a state-sponsored academy where students studied Confucianism and prepared for the civil service examinations.
* Move to Tongyong
*Visit General Lee’s exhibition hall
*Miruksan cable car – enjoy beautiful scenery
*Sea tunnel – the first sea tunnel in Asia, Move to Busan
* Nampodong International Markets and * Fish markets, Haeundae beach
* Depart to Gyeongju *Gyeongju National Museum *Cheonmachong Tomb
*Bulguksa Temple *Seokgulam Grotto , Move to Daegu
*Hahoe Folk Village – This Village is a valuable part of Korean Culture,
*Move to Seoul, Flight to Jeju
* Yon duam Rock (Dragon Head Rock)
* Stone Museum. * Jeju Folk Village
*U-Do (Island) by ferry: This is the largest of the islands included in Jeju City.
Flight to Gimpo airport